A prequel to the original game, Redout: Space Assault is a single-player sci-fi shooter that takes the best features of the series — fast, epic pacing, high-skill gameplay and eye-popping aesthetics — and combines them with new weapons and spaceflight mechanics. Featuring full vehicle customization and a wide variety of missions that will keep you on the edge of your seat, Redout: Space Assault delivers intense action with engaging roguelike elements across astonishing space battlegrounds.
“We are thrilled to deliver another exciting chapter of the Redout saga. Redout: Space Assault is an adrenaline-filled space shooter with a captivating story that will uncover the mysteries behind the reckless AG races of the original Redout,” said Valerio Di Donato, CEO of 34BigThings.
- Career Mode: Learn every skill you need to survive and triumph in the Redout universe.
- Thriving Worlds: Experience exotic locations and epic battles beyond every frontier.
- Deep Gameplay: Manifest your tactical superiority by putting your quick thinking, dexterity and adaptability to the test.
- Bigger, Badder Weapons: A vast array of weapons is at your disposal, from Plasma Cannons and Shock Rays to Railguns, Air-to-Air Missiles, and Load-up Gatlings.
- Customize Your Ride: Upgrade your spaceship to blast enemies by the dozens or single-handedly take on a Destroyer Warship! Drop and swap Cards to improve specific aspects of your ship and better fit your style.
- Music for Your Ears: An entirely dynamic soundtrack that drops ever-sicker beats as the action heats up!
About the Redout Franchise
Redout is the first internal IP developed by the 34BigThings team, a tribute to classic AG racing legends of the past such as Wipeout and F-Zero. Speed, adrenaline, fast-paced action, and eye-popping graphics are trademarks of this franchise, and Redout: Space Assault’s fascinating story is a prequel to the original Redout.
Redout: Space Assault won “Best Music” at the 2020 Excellence Awards by MEGAMIGS thanks to its smashing sound effects with full 5.1 support and an entirely dynamic soundtrack that complements the furiously fast and frantic space battles.