New Expansion For Kingdoms of Amalur: Re-Reckoning, Fatesworn, Releases On December 14th
After Almost A Decade: Kingdoms of Amalur is Getting An Expansion!
Almost 10 years ago, a legendary RPG was born: Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning. This year on December 14th, the journey of the Fateless One continues. After the Crystal War has been fought and Gadlow has been defeated, the people of Amalur were hoping for peace to return to their lands. And although peace has indeed come to Amalur, rumors of a new threat are starting to spread, rising in the far west, the icy lands of Mithros. None other than Telogrus, the God of Chaos himself has awoken and is gathering followers to throw the whole world into chaos!
Journey to a brand new Amalur environment filled with snowy tundras, deep caverns, and treacherous enemies, and visit mountain villages and the ancient lakeside city of Crownhold. Master the unstable power of Chaos with a unique new non-combat Skill tree and class of weapons and armor. As the fabled Fatesworn, you will wage a last battle against the Niskaru and their Chaos brethren, as procedurally generated Chaos dungeons turn every region in Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning into a potential battlefield.
- Set in a completely new environment called Mithros featuring mountains and snowy landscape
- Face the God of Chaos in 6h+ Main quest with a compelling storyline that concludes the game, featuring new and returning characters
- “Chaos” as a completely new gameplay mechanic connected to weapons, enemies, rifts, and portals
- Level cap raised to 50
- The journey takes you to 2 entirely new dungeon sets
- Enter Chaos Portals to explore 25 brand new Chaos Realm dungeons strewn across the Fatesworn world and the old world
- New enemies and variations of existing enemies
- New crafting items for weapons, gems, potions with new reagents and components
- 6 new unique armor sets with very special and powerful traits
- 21 new weapons and shields (9 chaos weapons, 15 unique)
- New accessories like rings and amulets with powerful traits
- New music by award-winning composer Grant Kirkhope
- A new mysterious trader selling equipment lottery boxes, offering a new way to complete rare item sets
- New twist of fate cards
- Tons of new sidequests task quests and faction quests to fulfill
- New villages and cities, with new houses and interiors and much more
Learn more by visiting the THQ Nordic Website