Spooky-Cute Adventure Children of Silentown Set to Release on PC and Consoles in Early 2022
Lucy lives in a small village surrounded by deep woods filled with monsters. Lucy and her friends are afraid of them and not even their dreams are safe places to play. It’s not unusual for Silentown’s inhabitants to vanish without a trace, but now the young girl feels it’s time for her to investigate. Search the village for clues, solve puzzles, meet quirky characters and animals, and deal with a very mean cat. But beware: Do not enter the forest!
Children of Silentown visualizes a beautifully hand-drawn 2D world with a grim and creepy flair. Lucy can solve curious puzzles by combining various items for surprising results or play minigames with the village’s other children. Music plays an important role and learning to sing helps Lucy in tricky situations.
- Explore Silentown in search of hints, but beware: do not enter the forest.
- A unique, unsettling 2D art style fitting for a mysterious, dark tale.
- Music plays a crucial role, and learning how to sing will help Lucy in times of need.
- Combine items to obtain widely unexpected results!
- Many quirky characters (and animals!) to interact with. Be nice to them before they disappear.
- Play minigames with the other children of the village!
- A very mean cat, programmed to mess with Lucy at any given chance.
- Solve curious, original puzzles.
Elf Games is a small video game development team from Italy founded in 2014 by Piero Dotti and Fabiola Allegrone. It debuted in 2016 with Little Briar Rose, winning the “Italian Video Games Award” for best game design. The team loves creating atmospheric stories while mixing up a captivating game experience with visually peculiar environments.
Illustrators, animators and video producers Francesca Presentini (aka Fraffrog) and Riccardo Accattatis from the animation studio Luna2 have created the concept and art style of Children of Silentown for an animated short movie.