Rocket Rumble’s Chirpy Animals Blast Off to Space With a New Trailer for a Summer Racing Party Brawl
Party racing game, Rocket Rumble is coming to PC this summer. A new gameplay trailer reveals a variety of obstacle courses, character customizations, and competitive single-screen action.
- Single-screen local and online multiplayer: Invite your friends and family to a fun competition.
- Players choose and fully customize their character: Select between 4 different racers; Riku – the bird of prey, Bert – the pale swine, Pepper – corgi dog, and Ophelia – the silver tabby. And more characters to be added after launch!
- Race across 9 different obstacle courses: Race through an Asteroid Mine, Star Forest, amidst a Galactic Battle, and through a dangerous Space Reef, avoiding asteroids, machines, lasers, creatures, and plant life.
- Unlock hundreds of new cosmetics: hats, badges, neck decor, eyewear, banner, special rocket trails, custom designs, and NEW characters!
- Brawl your way through the fields: Using items is the heart of Rocket Rumble. Launch rockets, bombs, and electrifying EMPS. Lasso other players and throw them around, deflect rivals with a powerful plasma shield, or rocket your way into first place!
- Fully customize your matches: selecting specific tracks, a custom playlist, or signing up for the full championship, all while specifying the settings such as rules, items, and speed of the game.
PixelNAUTS Games is currently organizing an upcoming open beta that will give access to the community to try the game and help shape up its features. Sign up now to receive more information! And don’t forget to wishlist Rocket Rumble on Steam.
For more information, visit https://www.rocketrumblegame.com/ and follow PixelNAUTS on Twitter. If you’d like to participate in the conversation, their Discord community is home to everything Rocket Rumble! They take community input on everything from new accessories to new track names!
PixelNAUTS is a game development company, founded by Alex Golebiowski and Chris Iacobucci. Since inception, they have contributed to a variety of high-end productions across a broad range of platforms.