Battle a bloodthirsty cult, undo the horrors created by a mad Alchemist, and lead your team of mercenaries to victory later this month!
Lead a band of Mercenaries into a city covered by a mysterious deadly fog. Face a cult that has formed around the creator of this fog.
Piece together stories from the few survivors, items and locations to discover the truth behind the situation, and stop the spread.
For fans of strategy games, one of the most anticipated features of Black Legend is the ability to change their team members to one of15 different classes that are unlocked as the game progresses. With classes ranging from Alchemist to Sharp Shooter, there are options for all kinds of preferred strategy styles.
To unlock a class, the player must collect all the equipment required for that class through exploration or battle. Unlocked skills can be used by characters, no matter their class, opening up a wide range of cross-class builds for players to experiment with.
- Strategy-Focused Gameplay: Approach each combat with a tactical focus, where unit placement, ability combos, and well-chosen attacks are key to survival. Black Legend focuses on old school strategy vibes, but without the 95% percent chance misses.
- Explosive Combos: Mix up your ranged and melee combat by using alchemy for a wide array of explosive effects. Combine stacks of four different alchemic attacks to injure, poison, and debilitate your foes, but be warned, they will do the same to you.
- Extensive Character Customization: Build your mercenary band with a wide array of classes, each with unique abilities. Improve each of your mercenaries with new weapons, armor, and trinkets, and create your own ability sets by equipping cross-class abilities.
- Choose Your Difficulty: For those who wish to see the story, the path can be gentle. For those who wish for difficulty, even the slightest mistake will be greatly punished.
- Historic Enemies: Black Legend fills the city of Grant with creatures from Belgian, Dutch, and German folklore like nekkers, Halewijn, Witte Wieven and Old Red Eyes.
- An Engaging Story: Dive into the narrative through environmental storytelling, colorful NPCs, and rich set pieces.
- An Entire City to Explore: Free-exploration lets you investigate the many alleys and streets in the city of Grant. Different districts host a wide variety of architecture and environments — you never know where you’ll discover a hidden path, a treasure trove of new items, hidden quest, or recruitable character.
Warcave is a Belgian game development studio founded in 2017 and located in Geel, Belgium. We are a dedicated team of developers, designers, artists, programmers, and most importantly gaming enthusiasts. We create epic groundbreaking titles for PC and next-gen platforms with great interest in strategy and RPG games. All of our games are developed in-house. We build and nurture long-lasting and inclusive communities around gaming experiences that engage, connect, and exhilarate our players.