Godlike publisher Raw Fury, and cosmic developer Stitch Heads, are excited to announce that Superfuse, their all-action Superhero RPG, has released on Steam Early Access priced at $24.99/€24.99/£20.99.
Superfuse is a comic-book infused Action RPG set on the mining asteroid Eros, a far flung outpost in the galaxy after the Earth has been abandoned by mankind, where you take on the role of an Enforcer – humanity’s super-powered protectors. Play as one of three classes – the Berserker, Elementalist, or the Technomancer – in either the single-player campaign or in co-op mode for up to four players, as you attempt to hold back a tide of terrifying, mysterious creatures dubbed “The Corruption”.
Featuring a unique set of skills and talent trees, Superfuse has an in-depth hyper-tailored skill system – known as Fuses – enabling players to create and refine their character’s skillsets to a high level of individuality. Every character will play differently in Superfuse.
- Hyper customizable skill trees – Pick your class then apply ‘fuses’ to your powers to create an array of unique skills. Strategically reallocate and redesign your powers to counter powerful enemies based on their set-up for maximum effectiveness.
- Loot – Optimize your unique, perfect superhero with powerful weapons, hi-tech armour, and boosters. Collect a huge amount of different types of loot with randomized stats to make your hero more powerful.
- Online multiplayer – Build a superhero for online four-player PvE drop in/out co-op campaign. Mix and match your classes to create the perfect superteam.
- Play Solo – play the campaign solo offline or online.
- Procedurally generated as well as handcrafted levels – Never fight down the same path twice with levels that reshape themselves every time you play.
- Fully voiced, story-driven campaign – Player characters and NPC’s are brought to vivid life by the voice talents of award-winning actors including Eli Harris.
- Award Winning Composer – Music by award-winning composer Michael McCann (Deux Ex, Borderlands 3)
- End Game – Head to the solar map and take on various procedurally generated contracts for greater challenges. High-level enemies carry the shiniest loot of all.
Superfuse is available on Steam
For everything else on the game, visit www.superfusegame.com or head to the community Discord channel at https://discord.com/invite/superfuse
About Stitch Heads
Stitch Heads is a game development studio founded in 2015 and based in Breda, the Netherlands. We are a team of around 30 developers with a mission to deliver well-designed, polished and highly enjoyable entertainment experiences with deep worlds and beautiful art. We’re currently working on making Superfuse – our most ambitious project yet – a reality.
About Raw Fury
Raw Fury is a self-proclaimed (un)publisher of games – what we mean by this is that we care about experience and emotions above all. Founded in 2015 by Jonas Antonsson, Gordon Van Dyke, and David Martinez, Raw Fury focuses on helping developers make magic.
Official Site: RawFury.com
You must be logged in to post a comment.