The Time Has Come: Risen is Out Now on PlayStation 4, Xbox One, and Nintendo Switch!
The time has come to explore Faranga and stand your ground against the danger that awaits! THQ Nordic is excited to announce that Risen is releasing today on PlayStation®4, Xbox One™, and Nintendo Switch!. In addition, THQ Nordic has partnered exclusively with GameStop to bring Risen to PS4 and Nintendo Switch players in North America.
Inquisitor Mendoza has arrived on Faranga, an island inhabited by numerous vicious creatures and ruled by the enigmatic Don Esteban. Ruins have risen from the ground across Faranga, with dangerous monsters slowly taking control of the island. Mendoza wants to investigate and desperately needs your assistance – will you help him? Find yourself caught amidst rebellion, tyranny, and mystic rituals, with the ultimate decision of which way the pendulum of fate swings laying in your hands
Delve into the gritty and atmospheric world of Risen, where every action has a consequence. Master the sword, learn the art of staff fighting, or become a powerful mage, forging your path across a land filled with mysterious earthquakes, fearsome monsters, and unimaginable treasures.
The volcanic island of Faranga is being terrorized by monstrous creatures. Wield sword, staff and over 20 spells to defend the land and shape its ultimate fate, with no loading screens for a seamless open world RPG adventure.
- Port of the cult RPG with full gamepad controls and reworked UI
- Open world action RPG where every action has consequences
- Divided into 4 chapters, letting you decide which side you will join
- Over 20 different spells to choose from, cast either through scrolls or runes
- Fully seamless world streaming support – No loading screens
- With each level, your character will learn and improve their skills
- Countless side quests and creatures to discover
- Over 60 hours of immersive open world gameplay