34BigThings and Saber Interactive have launched Redout 2 for Nintendo Switch! You can now play the fastest anti-gravity racing game in the universe at home or on the go, with tons of tracks, vehicles, a full career mode, and competitive multiplayer combat.
Players may choose between the standard version of the game or its Deluxe Edition, which includes the base game plus the Season Pass with two future DLC packs that include new locations, career events, rewards, and more.
With a more sophisticated design than ever before, Redout 2 offers enhanced speed, more tracks, and deeper customization in addition to a more expansive single-player campaign. Up to six players can compete against one another in this competitive online multiplayer game on Nintendo Switch, using their customizable hovercraft to strafe, tilt, and boost through mind-boggling, jaw-dropping courses.
- Pure Speed & Control: With blazing-fast speeds of over 1,000 km/h and an intuitive driving system, Redout 2 is a blast to pick up and play, but truly rewarding for those who can master it.
- Extensive Career Mode: Fly through hundreds of events across 36 unique racetracks – all of which are reversible! From Arena Races and Time Attacks to Last Man Standing and intense Boss Races, zoom past the competition and dominate the finish line.
- Competitive Multiplayer: Take on rivals in intense online multiplayer. Dive into fresh challenges with regularly added custom content and seasons featuring bonus rewards.
- Comprehensive Customization: Choose from 12 distinct chassis and fully customize your hovership with an incredible selection of propulsors, stabilizers, rudders, intercoolers, flaps, magnets, wings, spoilers, rocket engines, paints and more!
- Experience a futuristic soundtrack from leading electronic artists like the legendary Giorgio Moroder and acclaimed talents such as Zardonic and Dance with the Dead, with music seamlessly and dynamically mixed based on real-time race data.
- Create and share your best high-speed moments with Redout 2’s Photo Mode.
- A host of post-launch content including ranked seasons and two future DLC packs means the action never slows down.
Redout 2 is also available on PlayStation®5, Xbox Series X|S, PlayStation®4, Xbox One, and PC via Steam and the Epic Games Store. For more information, visit the official Redout 2 website, and keep up with the latest updates on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram and Discord.
Established in 2013, 34BigThings is a leading Italian developer for premium games across PC, console, and mobile devices which uses cutting-edge technology to create innovative, genre-defining games that receive critical acclaim and capture the imagination of gamers around the world. The studio has released over 10 premium games topping charts on most gaming platforms. 34BigThings joined Saber Interactive in November 2020. For more information, visit www.34BigThings.com, and follow the studio on Twitter.
About Saber Interactive
An Embracer Group company headquartered in the U.S., Saber Interactive is a worldwide publisher and developer consisting of 22 studios in the Americas and Europe. Creating games for all major platforms based on original and licensed IPs, Saber’s titles include Warhammer 40,000: Space Marine 2, World War Z, SnowRunner, Evil Dead: The Game and A Quiet Place. Founded in 2001, Saber is known for two decades of development partnerships with AAA publishers, producing The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt for Nintendo Switch, Halo: The Master Chief Collection, Crysis Remastered, and many others.