Seas the Day! Breakwaters Sails Into Early Access on November 11th
Don’t let that ocean breeze put your mind at ease… it’s almost time to venture into the world of Breakwaters
Get your spyglass out, the launch date for Breakwaters just appeared on the horizon! Indie studio Soaring Pixels Games is excited to announce that their adventure-survival game will be available in Early Access on November 11th, 2021. Launching with both single player and online co-op, Breakwaters will be available on Steam for $20.00 USD.
If you can’t get enough of the stunning visuals, check out the Soaring Pixels YouTube channel for a deeper look at the world of Breakwaters, including the recent water and gameplay videos. Be sure to wishlist the game on Steam!
We’ve had a lot of fun over the last 5 months during our closed beta testing. Seeing how fans interact with and experience the game has been a blast, and it has been incredibly valuable during development,” said Phillip Heckinger, Director at Soaring Pixels. “Thanks to this feedback from our fans and our amazing community, we’re now ready to commit to an Early Access delivery date and we can’t wait to start our journey to a full launch.
Surrounded by a sea of mysteries and possibilities, one of the first things players will notice in Breakwaters is that water behaves differently here. Powerful crystals are used to displace water and reveal resources to harvest and quests to complete. Different strategies, such as building walls to contain the ocean or block waves, are key to rebuilding and helping the world recover from the constant chaos inflicted by Titans.
- Online co-op and single player.
- The largest ocean simulation in a game ever that creates a unique interactive open-world experience.
- Defeat Titans as large as an island and fight Golems as big as a house.
- Gather crystals and refine them into items that displace and deform the ocean revealing rich resources below.
- Build structures that interact with the world-scale ocean simulation; turn a valley into a lake or open the doors and flood the lowlands.
- Craft items to suit your play style, whether it be farmer, explorer, or adventurer.
- Build and customize your boat to handle Titans, rough weather, and local enemies.
- A massive world filled with procedural islands and unique biomes.
- Dynamic time of day and weather.